🔻San Antonio Village, Makati City
Pictures and Video
Video of House and Lot for Sale in San Antonio Village Makati
5 Bedroom House and Lot
San Antonio Village, Makati City, Philippines
Bare but most fixtures will stay
Floor area: 108 more or less
Lot area: 280 more or less
Asking: P40M Negotiable
Listing ID: 6687
Bedroom with own toilet and bath
Powder room or storage room under stairs
Maids quarter and toilet and bath
1 Car garage
Setback around the house
Balcony terrace whole frontage and wrap around a little on both sides
Open space looking down entry all
Masters with own walk-in closet and toilet and bathroom
2 x Bedroom with own toilet and bath
Small dining area
2 Stock Room
1 Toilet and bath
8 Reasons to live in San Antonio Village Makati
- Close to the Makati City CBD in case you work in Makati like in Legaspi Village or Salcedo Village or want easy access to Ayala Center where there are lots of hotels, shopping centers such as Greenbelt Mall, Glorietta, Rustans etc.
- Contrary to previous times, the neighborhood has streets that are being raised and the drainage system being rehabilitated
- A stone throw away from Makati Medical Center along Ayala Avenue, Shopwise along Chino Roces, Circuit Makati along Ayala Avenue Extension, Cash and Cary across south superhighway and more.
- Nearby schools include Ateneo Professional Schools in Salcedo Village, Far Eastern University along Buendia, Don Bosco Technical Institute along Chino Roces, Assumption College in San Lorenzo Village, De La Salle University, St Benilde, St. Scholastica's, University of the Philippines Manila campus down Pablo Ocampo Ext to Manila.
- Access to key thoroughfares like South Super Highway to use the Skyway and go down south or to Manila or QC; Buendia when going to BGC Taguig or go towards EDSA
- Nearby Churches include St. Paul in San Antonio Village, Don Bosco Parish along Chino Roces Avenue
- Relatively near City Hall of Makati along JP Rizal Makati.
- Quiet neighborhood sine the property is in the residential part of San Antonio Village
5 Reasons to live in Makati City
- This is one of the premier cities of Metro Manila where most businesses are located at
- Shopping malls include Greenbelt Mall, Century City Mall, SM Makati and other malls
- Various nightlife areas include Greenbelt, the Poblacion area near Kalayan Avenue, Jupiter Street, Palanca Street
- One of the best hospitals in Metro Manila is Makati Medical Center
- Easy to get around by a combination of methods including walking, jeeps, buses, and tricycles.
Barangay San Antonio