Top 5 Reasons to Live in Legaspi Village
- Near Malls and Department Stores - for movies, shopping, dinner, entertainment, good for meeting up friends, family and hold meetings! You've got Greenbelt Mall, Waltermart, Landmark, Anson's, SM and Glorrieta.
- Has Legaspi Park and Washington Sycip Park - for running, lazing around, catching some sun, meeting new people, and Sundays for the Legaspi Market where they convert the parking lot section into a fairly large market that has lots of fresh produce, and food stalls!
- Nearby groceries/supermarkets - Rustan's Fresh at Greenbelt 1, Landmark Supermarket, Waltermart Supermarket
- Home to Asian Institute of Management (AIM) - if you plan to get an MBA or other degree at AIM, Legaspi Village is the place to live in.
- Pocket Nightspots with Restaurants and Bars - if you didn't know yet there are pretty cool pocket night spots here and there in Legaspi Village which include places on Palanca St. and Rada St. So for after work drinks or hanging out with friends late into the night check out these streets.
Other external information about Legaspi Village