Here are my top 5 favorite Japanese restaurants in Makati!
- Nihonbashitei - Found in the corner of Arnaiz Avenue and Amorosolo st. Across the Columns Legaspi Villlage and Don Bosco Parish, my absolute favorite Japanese restaurant! Hey it's just by where I live! They have a great lunch menu set which include depending on the order onagiri, appetizer, coffee or nata decoco and miso soup! My typical favorite orders are the Curry Soba, Wakeme (seaweed) Soba, Tofu Salad, and Kastu Curry Rice (my super favorite comfort food). Check out the video below. And oh forgot to mention free hot or cold tea! They have parking outside too!
- Yamazaki - Hoka Hoka Bento - Found in the perimeter of the Little Tokyo compound beside Makati Cinema Square on Chino Roces Avenue, this place I love to go to when I am on a budget! Free hot and cold tea! My favorites are Curry Rice, Gyoza, Salmon Teishoku, Sanma Teishoku, Saba Misoni, Miso Ramen, Shoyu Ramen, ohhhh gosh the list goes on. Will stop for now. They have parking outside too! Oh when entering if the place is full make sure to grab a number and while waiting you can just browse around in the supermarket which is right inside the establishment too!
- Kikufuji - Found in the perimeter of the Little Tokyo compound beside Makati Cinema Square on Chino Roces Avenue, this place is always packed with lots of people. I go here for the bento sets and also order the spicy tuna sashimi. Tea is also complimentary. Though there is parking outside it is limited compared to other restaurants but they people keep on coming! Also do check out their pet turtle at the back!
- Seryna - Yes you may have guessed it again this is found also in the perimeter of the Little Tokyo compound beside Makati Cinema Square on Chino Roces Avenue. The moment you step into this place you find yourself in an intricately woven basket! Note the interior design of this place! Hands down everything is fresh, presenation is imaculate! I usually go for the Go-ten-mori or sashimi sets! Check out my bro's video below. I must say this kocks the baseball out of the park! Homerun!
- Nanbantei - This place is found in Greenbelt 3 Mall of Ayala Center. I usually get to this place when I am on a diet hhahahahah.. I usually just order what they call the "Bestsellers" on the menu. Yes the item is called "Bestsellers". Now depending on if you choose to diet or not you can order a cup of rice and or beer.
Videos courtesy of my brother Lord Ancheta who is a video blogger. Check out his Youtube Channel HourPhilippines TV