Best to get time away from real estate brokering to relax and chill in Boracay! Sharing my bucket list (inputs also shared with my swim buddy).
My Top 10 Bucket List for Boracay New Year 2017
- Find mang romolo of former crystal sands - he always served us the best lechon kawali on the island and lots of drinks.
- Eat good lechon kawali - well we have to find the next place with good lechon kawali
- Drink Jonas rum shakes - get a shake and spike it with rum - perfect when the sun sets, or when you finish swimming, or early in the morning when you arrive
- Swim ocean from station 2 to station 1 - I do this with my swim buddies every time I am in Boracay. Best time to do this is past 3 pm when the sun is not as hot anymore. Or early in the morning. Just make sure to go up once in a while to avoid the boats and Motorsports.
- Drink Mojitos at a station 1 resort - for some reason it is great to get mojitos at any station 1 resort particularly when the sun is already going down or when playing volleyball or watching a volleyball game.
- Play Volleyball - ok I mentioned it in #5. gotta play a bit of beach volleyball since on the island
- Visit D'talipapa for lunch - get a good lunch at the market. Shop for the freshest catch of the sea and have it cooked for a fee! Sarap! I really enjoy gigantic prawns either sinigang or chili.
- Get a masahista - ahhh you are on vacation and need a good massage! lots on the island to choose from.
- Do something we have never done before - cliff diving - done that; water sports - done that; boating around island - done that; will have to find some other stuff too do. this #9 is our room for improvement.
- Have a good dinner last night - usually do this with friends but before leaving have a good dinner. Usually one of the buffet places on the island. Prices vary depending on your taste.